Yesterday was twentieth, which marks 22 months, 668 days, Yusham have been together. Yesterday was awesome though the day did not go as planned. The start of the day wasn't a good one but well, Sham really knows how to make me smile again. Then we had a blast of the day. Talked, laughed and ate so much. Love the company and love him! What more when we watched TWILIGHT!!
Twilight is one superb movie to watch for sure. I'll give it 9 out of 10. I so love it and Robert Pattinson is super duper hot la!!! I like... but I LOVE Sham more more! Haha... So for those whom have yet to catch it in theatres better do it soon. & if you could, watch it at The Grand Cathay! Super grand la sey... Sham and me were like busy discussing about how nice if we could just grab a microphone and just host an event there. Ader stage lagi! Sungguh nice la! Then the curtain open biler movie nak start. Cool keper! Hahaha... ok Yus, Jakun to the max. Dah dah stop it. Hahaha... But yea overall, it's really worth that 10 bucks watching Twilight in theatres. Oh Robert Pattinson! Haha... Nah... Oh Sham Syg!! I love you abcdefghijklmnop!!! Hahaha!!!
Oh on the bus I discovered that my Samsung F480 phone actually have a lot of interesting editing function that I thought Photoshop and Photobucket gitu jer yg ader. Rupernyer handphone pun ader la seh! So here... one of the picture edited. Haha... cool keper... sebok la itu mamat kat blakang enter frame!
&& Sham love bought me a nice top. For Nini also. Nini nyer baju lak macam my size. Haha... best tu boleh pakai jugak! Haha... can't wait to wear it next week for Jon & Kim's Christmas Party. Sham and me will be like sesuci pakai putih!! Haha... ok Lin I know, 4 words... Sembarang uh sembarang uh! Hahaha...
As I reached home, I quickly tried the top and as I was almost getting rid of the paper bag, I notice something. There's a necklace. Asked Sham if it's for me, and YES it's for me! Haha... Sham said, takkan untuk nenek kan?! Hahaha... So i recieved another necklace.
Last Thursday, Abang treat the family to seafood. Celebrating my acceptance to Uni la konon. Haha... Before that Lin & Khai came to have movie marathon at my hommie. We only managed to watch Scenario and Lord of the Rings. Kul 12 keper meet Lin, Khai?! Hahaha... Khai have to leave early as her famiy will be celebrating her dad's birthday. But Lin tagged along! Yayness! Ader member. Sham was unable to follow because of some personal reason. Chey macam paham, nah just cuz of work actually. Haha...
&& yes, that's the necklace abang bought for me. Didn't expect him to get me anything though. Thanks abg! He bought for me like super a lot of things already this month. Dah macam sambut Christmas. But Christmas exchange gift. I never get him anything lei! Haha... Insya'allah next time k abg? Haha... biler dah kerje tetap lepas amek degree. Hahaha... macam paham! I still wanna go NIE after that! Hahaha... so wait la long long sikit eh. Thanks to Nini and her dad for the Congratulation cake also. Nice and delicious cake indeed!!
Nie la gambar gambar beruang makyek yang berdamping denganku hari itu. Hahaha...
Tu bukan hanya twees ehh... that means 2 more years of seeing each other again! Hur hur... Then we make our way to Mustafa. & Lin kater dier nak masok NS lepas taking degree. Tu... dier dah ready!! Hahahaha...
Then si minah ni sleepover at my house. Haha... Shiok la!! So in all, this week have been well spent. Just maybe haven't had the time to meet Muz darling and Aliff to hang out. Maybe next week. But next week dah busy with assignment. Takper, try selit2 if can. Alright till here. Toodles people!















Ape beruang makyek ar?!
ReplyDeleteNi firewoman to be!!
Tk nmpk tu gmbr bodo aku yg kau post?
Thks ek yus..
You drop my water face many2 la sey!! ;p
Hey hang Lin!!
ReplyDeleteKau jangan nak ckp barang keluaran Mustafa bodoh ok!! Tak terima aku dan mustafa!! hahahaha!