Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WIDE SMILE! =)

Yo yo!!! So yesterday was ladies day out diantara Ms Liza, Ms Lin & Ms Dayah! Seseungguhnyer seronok that we get to meet each, go out chill chill after like so long. We had lunch at Swensen! Student deal! Haha... superbly nice!! Then had Sundae of the month again!! Yummylicious la sehh!! Then we buntuh. Got no idea where to head to. Make our way to Selegie to have air tahu! Delicious to the max! Then went to mind cafe but sabar jer ader private function la aper la. Kedeng deng betol!

Sesudah itu, we were told to go to Purvis St's Mind Cafe. We called to reserve place but annoyingly our line is like always diverted to the main line. We called Purvis St number also cannot get. So we went down straight. Annoyingly again, it was superbly crowded. After which, we headed to JCO at Bugis. Sit down and lepak2!

The company was awesome but it was a little down that there wasn't much places to go or do. So yah, hope to have better plans next time. I thought with Sham je i got no places to go. Indeed, Singapore is small. Grr...

& as soon as I reached home, I opened the letter box and taa daa.. Wheelock College envelop. My hand was shivering already. Ran home, opened it in front of mama and...


I'm ACCEPTED!!!!!
Macam can see jer tu. It's ok la if cannot see here in short it says: I'm like freaking offered for the Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Educational Studies and Leadership by Wheelock College!! Coolness or what?! Which means besides going Seremban, I am also flying to BOSTON!!!! Ahhhh... for a moment i'm like a mad woman hugging my mum and granny!! Jumps around house like nobody's business!! Ya allah!! Syukur alhamdulilah!! Sungguh seronok la sehh!! Insya'allah, I'm able to excel my studies in this degree program and will further make my parents proud of me. Thanks to Him! Alhumdulilah! Hard work paid off.

Haish, happy la saya. Sudah la nak stop blogging. Slamat malam semua. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment