Been inactive for a while and now I'm back. What can I say... first day of school was hell. Lin & me know nothing about assignment due on the second day of school. So what happened? Slogged through the nights doing readings. Thanks a bunch to Fareeza whom susah payah pinjam kan buku for Lin & me. Went to school with the lethargic face, and thanks ehh... my professor just have to say this...
"Welcome to the Bachelor degree program guys. It's all about reading..."
What the hell!! I soo hate readings! & now it seems more like my hobby. Ewww... So annoying. Ok so hello panda eyes, goodbye beauty sleep.
On a brighter note on the first day of school, my dearest Hyundai Getz.... FOUND!!!. Yayness!! & that is like right after abg's face terpampang besar kat newpaper. Haha... Thanks to the boyfriend who called the newpaper though. Haha...
Okay this part is totally random but anyways, Sharifah Badriah aku miss kau la!! Haish, biler nak buatkan essay aku lagi ni?! Hur hur...
Days have been tough and I've been missing my boy so much these past few days. He have been working so hard these past few days and still waiting to start his sailing. Seeing him slogged like this, working day and night, I rather he go sailing fast. I'm sure it fits his qualification as an engineer better compare to these tiring part-time job his juggling with now. Pains me to see him all tired. Nevertheless, I'm lucky to have a boyfriend so hardworking. Thanks love, sayang awak banyak banyak sekali. Muakz!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment