First day of school today. & on the very first day of writing clinic, I had to do an essay! Right! Like Sham said, dah katernyer writing, so essay la. But aiyo, my brain rusty already man, dah basi, full of mushrooms inside. Haish, sembarang ah. All the best to my lecturer marking my essay ah. Topic was about should preschool education be made compulsory so that children does not lack the foundation knowledge as they enter primary one. So the lazy me was forced to elaborate and put my thoughts to words on an innocent piece of fullscap paper. Bluek...
Went for a really tiny shopping with Lin after school, and guess who I bumped to today. I use to love calling her full name during her school name. & she is V. NISHANTINI. Till now, I still feel her name's unique. Haha... I was on the train messaging Sham. He messaged to say he ended work and on the way back home. While Yusham were happily messaging, comes a another message. So the name, NISHA appears on my hand phone screen. She claims that maybe she saw my boyfriend. Haha, and she was so excited to confirm that it was Sham, real life! Hahaha... so she purposely, sweetly, awesomely, miss the bus to wait for me. Oh yes, Sham too. Hahaha... So the 3 of us took the same bus. Nisha went home, while Sham and me went to KFC. Haha, been so long since I that friend of mine. It was fun having to talk crap again. Wahaha...
& of course Nisha, I wouldn't forget to blog about this, Nisha wants a kiss and I kiss her at her cheeks. Hahahaha!!!!! Sweet right... aww... Nisha will sure to miss me so much from now on. Hahaha... & she has put me in charge for her upcoming birthday party invitation list. Die ah, put me in charge, the whole of zoo and night safari will come. Wahaha, no la I think you just invite me la Nish, and maybe Sham. But to think again, no need la Sham, he'll finish all your foods for sure. So just me ok?! Hur hur...
Anyhoos, thanks Nur Azlina Subari for the day. First day of school was ok, but it would have been better without having to write essay and if Nur Azlina were to be in the same class as me. Can't wait for actual class to start because finally Lin & Yus will be back for lectures together again. So, looking forward for 22nd June when actual lessons begins. Yessa!!
On a random note, someone close used to tell me that I give in too often and I apologised without showing any justice. When I thought by doing that will make everything fine again it took me a long time to realise that she was right. I cared too much about others that I never even gave a thought about my own feelings. Most of the time one can feel how hurt they are but they fail to see how they've hurt others. So, it's not about running away, but I just don't think I deserve this. I promised myself now that I will never ponder much about it anymore and I will not react to it anymore. My explaination never matters in anyway so it's better to just keep it to myself because somethings are better left unsaid. That's why memories exist, hence, I'll live with those memories. Thank you and all the best, I'm sorry a happy post have to end this way. Goodbye beautiful people. =)
Monday, June 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment