Congratulations to Abg Faizlin & Kak Yanti.
Like Abg Faizlin say, at last he's married. Haha!
& so LRS had a new head.
Dah gi tgk orang kahwin kahwin, me and Sham went for our date pulak. =)
Like Abg Faizlin say, at last he's married. Haha!
& so LRS had a new head.
Dah gi tgk orang kahwin kahwin, me and Sham went for our date pulak. =)
Craved for fish and chips today.
So went down to Suntec and had Fish & Co.
I had fish with rice while sham had err... what's the name crayfish...
Something something, tak ingat.
It's new in the menu.
So went down to Suntec and had Fish & Co.
I had fish with rice while sham had err... what's the name crayfish...
Something something, tak ingat.
It's new in the menu.
Went down to esplanade right after to just lepak.
Ader pulak a performance by the bay.
Tengok kejap dah habis.
Cis!! Kurang manis betol!!
Ader pulak a performance by the bay.
Tengok kejap dah habis.
Cis!! Kurang manis betol!!
So writing clinic begins tomorrow.
Which means, school starts tomorrow.
Dread to wake up early.
Excited to start my journey to get a degree.
Tak semangat because tak sama class ngan Lin for this writing clinic. =(
Which means, school starts tomorrow.
Dread to wake up early.
Excited to start my journey to get a degree.
Tak semangat because tak sama class ngan Lin for this writing clinic. =(
Okay la nak sleeping beauty.
It was a nice day with love just now.
Like I've said before, sometimes I hate him to the max, but most of the time I love him the core. =) Syg awak.
It was a nice day with love just now.
Like I've said before, sometimes I hate him to the max, but most of the time I love him the core. =) Syg awak.
Saw this at esplanade.
Go figure what's that arabic word. ;p
Good night!
Go figure what's that arabic word. ;p
Good night!






No comments:
Post a Comment