Gonna wait for the pay to come in and I'm going for a small tiny shopping spree again with Lin on Monday after writing clinic. Well this time round my shopping shouldn't cost a bomb because everywhere is having sale sale sale. Especially cotton on, wait for me!! Hee...
Was nearly about to book with Bibiq at RH but kindda think twice due to the tight consumption of finance this week. A lot of weddings this week and the week after next. So again gotta wait a few more days. Haish, really hope our date is still available.
Tuitions increasing and it's like everyday. I don't know how I would manage it while schooling next month. Hope everything will go on smoothly. On a brighter note, I'm glad that one of my secondary tuition kid top his class for his maths. Besides the other kid who always top his school, he was always one of my weaker kid, but now he improved tremendously. Why am I saying kid kid all the time eh? He's no a kid anymore. Gees! Ok, student can? Was really really happy for him. At least all the teachings and heartaches to make him understand do pay off. Haha! =)
Yesterday, out of all movie, I watched Monster Incorporated. Boo!! Cute kan ini budak? I want my anak to be as cute as her can?! Wahahaha!! Boyfriend's gaming. Ok, so what should I do?Maybe today back to more hindustan. So goodbye world.


No comments:
Post a Comment