Saturday, October 10, 2009

Awesome Saturday!

Lappie is well again. thanks to Lin's brother for the great help. Actually I'm really tired to blog but today was just an awesome day. So I'm gonna blog everything that had happened lately quickly and off to meet my lover boy at lalaland. Hee... Ok great things happened to me for that past few days. Here it goes...

2nd October, my man turned twenty-three! Happy Belated Birthday dearest. I get to wish him on the phone only. HIs present is still with me. =( How I miss him!

4th October I turned twenty-one. Early in the morning I the sweetest delivery from love. And guess what I get for my birthday. My first twenty-first present. Taa daa...


His love note for me... hee...



It's definitely the best birthday present ever. Thanks syg! It's really lovely but I felt so guilty that you have to spend such a bomb for this. There's an engraving at the back of my dear iPod which says "For my Dearest on her 21st. With Love- Sham". Sweet la sehh! Adoi!! I miss my syg so bloody much la. Nak sham! =( Thanks once again hun!
Nothing much to celebrate about because I'm just getting older each passing year. & I gotta admit being an adult ain't that easy. So basically the close ones did not wish me on that day. So yeah, I thought every one's busy. Sham too is not able to come call me due to unavailability of reception but his present is enough to make me smile so wide on my birthday. It will be better if he's in the delivery. Ok, I wish!!

So 5th October seems like a normal day for me. Go to work as per normal but receive a bad news from Sham. He's not able to meet me though he's in Singapore that day as he had to sail to Bangla straight away. Bangla means far, means he's gonna come back only after 15 to 18 days. Like WTF!!!! Urgh!!! I felt so terrible that I cried while talking to him on the phone when children were asleep. I swear I felt extremely terrible and weak. All I need was him. I even cried in the bus on my way back home that day.

Until I reached home and opened my room door. I received a really pleasant surprise. I swear it was the best birthday surprise ever. There stood Lin, Sharifah, Reshmel and Dayah in my room. How can I not be shock! Haha... It's really sweet guys. Thanks so much. I'm really touched. Thanks to Lin who have planned and pakat with my family since like 2 weeks ago. & it was aban's idea that noone wish me as yet. Like, wth. Hahaha... here's some pictures of the awesome birthday surprise.

The transformation they made to my room. 21 heart shape balloons on my bed. =)
So I slept with so many balloons this few days. Feeling2 macam princess. LOL!




Truffle cake thanks to abang. & muker tgh sememek after crying. Lol!





Thank you so much adek Ina and the mum for the presents.



& then comes 10th October. As planned earlier, Lin & Me need to do some retail therapy. I can't remember when was the last time I did any shopping. Was suppose to go to Eda's twenty-first birthday party but was not able to because its far and the parents don't want me to go back home alone late at night. So yeah. I bought jeans, bag, iPod cover and screen protacter, purse and yes we took neoprints! Haha... awesome day today. Thanks Lin! I really enjoyed myself. & today we both have curls ya'all.


&&&, loverboy message. Get to hear his voice yesterday too. Maka terubat la sikit rinduku padanya. Sikit jer ehh, tak cukup langsung! =( *sobx* & the fact is Yus & Sham is sick, LOVE SICK! =(

"I don't know about remedy but I know what I'll keep doing. I'll keep on living day by day hoping and wishing I'll be back with you. For now, I'm gonna sleep yet another day without you away. So it will bring me closer to beautiful you. We say goodbye to today and we'll say hello to another day closer to us."- Sham

I tear so bad as I read that message of his. Haish, Yus nak Sham so badly, pleeeeeeeeease! Who even understand us. =( So sesungguhnyer Yus sungguh ngantuk.com! This whole week was just about work then tuition due to PSLE and final year exams. There's tuition still tomorrow. Yes, even on a Sunday! Sungguh tak cukup tdo! Grr... da la! Nak gi bobok and meet him at lalaland. Toodles world!

No comments:

Post a Comment