Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Perfect Saturday Night <3

Yesterday's date with love was just AWESOME! I had butterflies in my stomach while I'm on my way to meet this boyfriend of mine. I don't know why but whenever I meet him for a date, it's like the first date we had. Hee... was extremely happy and excited the moment he says he's able to go offshore. =)

We were whirling together the moment we met as Sham carried me in his arm. Macam hindustan la gitu kan... HAHA! Romantic la sehh matair aku sorang ni! Haha... We don't even care if people were like practically watching us. Ahh... don't care, all that we know was we were extravanganzaly happy to see each other again. Went to have dinner at The Mussel Guy restaurant right after. It was a really nice dinner with lovely company. Boy, how I miss him. To get to see him again, I just can't let go of him. Spent the night talking and catching up about what had happened since we were far away from each other. & how time passes when I'm with love. Wouldn't it be nice if time freezes right at that moment. =( I haven't and will never get enough of my boy and there he have to leave again. Again, it breaks the heart.

Syg, I know it have been tough on you to be working like this but don't worry ok dear, like you say, kiter susah dulu senang kemudian tau ok sygku? You have safe journey and do take care while working. It worries me to know you're unwell recently. Thanks for the lovely night and thanks for the gifts syg. The DVDs are definitely the best! =) Thanks a lot love. Most importantly, thanks for loving me syg. Don't you dare have wild thoughts like that because I'll marry no one else but only you my love. Stay strong and always remember I'll always wait for your return safely. Yusliza is just so in love with you Muhammad Hisham! Miss you boy...

He's mine & only mine now & forever.
Allrightsreserved. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment