Responsibilities arise as your age increase each year.
I guess I'm feeling the tense now.
First day of work today was great except for the call I received while I'm teaching.
I guess I'm feeling the tense now.
First day of work today was great except for the call I received while I'm teaching.
Haish... I guess money is never enough in this world.
Back working at Kinsland Educare.
Just that this time round, I'm not a student teacher but a permanent teacher till next year.
Taking over the old class, K1 and K2.
Was talking about how cute Guo You was with Lin the other day.
How I miss him... was so glad to see him again today. =)
Just that this time round, I'm not a student teacher but a permanent teacher till next year.
Taking over the old class, K1 and K2.
Was talking about how cute Guo You was with Lin the other day.
How I miss him... was so glad to see him again today. =)
The only thing that makes me smile or laugh today were the children.
The children are having Mid-Autumn lantern celebration concert tomorrow.
So first day was a hectic one, yet looking at their performance makes the teachers smile from ear to ear.
The children are having Mid-Autumn lantern celebration concert tomorrow.
So first day was a hectic one, yet looking at their performance makes the teachers smile from ear to ear.
I'm glad that at least the children are there to cheer me up at stressful times.
I didn't even have the appetite to have anything the whole day.
Kalau gemuk pun naseb... haish...
Ok this is random, but I guess I'm just letting this off my chest here.
Well, I'm just disappointed by your reluctance.
I should have known, it's just another day.
I should have known I'm not as important after all.
No matter what thanks for everything, I still love you the same.
Well, I'm just disappointed by your reluctance.
I should have known, it's just another day.
I should have known I'm not as important after all.
No matter what thanks for everything, I still love you the same.
Ok, this got nothing to do with my Sham love.
Sham have been there for me though he's always far away.
Can never thank him enough for all the help he'd given me.
Sham have been there for me though he's always far away.
Can never thank him enough for all the help he'd given me.
Thanks my love.
Thanks everyone.
Thanks everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment