Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some anger...

How would you feel if you hear someone is just trying to badmouth you just as soon as you came home from a tired day at work?
Let me answer that, the words are "Super FURIOUS!"
Heck, work was exhausting and to hear all that when I reach home...
Anyone on earth too will get piss!

Like hello, can you bloody stop seeing other people's bad side and start badmouthing them?
Hey, you ain't perfect too.
You'll never know you're worst than anyone else.
I never like the idea of throwing my anger at my blog.
My blog is too nice for all this but I really can't stand it.
Too bad that I have to come across this entry if I were to browse through my past post in future.

For goodness sake, stop being such a hypocrite will you?!
& another thing, stop putting words in my mouth damn you.
Else your mouth will just starts to sore so badly as everything you said was just untrue.
No wonder there's so many out there who dislikes you badly.
My mistake to not believe them.
Gosh! Nothing beats the anger I encounter today.

Neither do I need your help nor your sympathy.
Just bloody get outta my life.
You never fail to annoy me you know but I was rather patient with your attitude.
My patience has its limits too alright.
I've been through a lot of shits and I never needed you to be there for me.
So please, stop being such a pain!

Urgh!! I can't believe I'm saying all this here.
With such 'good' english some more.
Such uncontrollable anger.
Btw, saper yg terase tu too bad for you!
I feel like saying this so much to this idiot, "Mulut macam pantat ayam ah!"
Urgh!!!
That's it I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment