I decided to check on it again.
& great, after doing that, doubt starts increasing.
& great, after doing that, doubt starts increasing.
I don't know why, but I think I have to be prepared for the worst again.
To be cheated over and over again hurt so bad.
Like totally.
To be cheated over and over again hurt so bad.
Like totally.
I don't know what's on your mind.
I don't know what exactly that you want.
All I know is your actions are hurting me terribly.
I don't know what exactly that you want.
All I know is your actions are hurting me terribly.
What more when I am ever so alone all the time.
I wanna feel good for once.
I wanna feel good for once.
Who can I confide to now?
All others can say is, I brough it upon myself for being too trusting.
Is it so wrong to even love someone?
Is it a mistake to start trusting someone?
All others can say is, I brough it upon myself for being too trusting.
Is it so wrong to even love someone?
Is it a mistake to start trusting someone?
Now, I just can't help to think that whatever that someone ever told me was true.
God, what have life put me through?
I'm sucha total failure when it comes to love I guess.
God, what have life put me through?
I'm sucha total failure when it comes to love I guess.

Its better to have loved & lost than nv to have loved at all. (= And another sayg goes, God gave u hurdles + trials to mk u stronger & cleanse ur sins for every pain u go thru + so tt u learn to only put ur trust in Him. Tk cr.
ReplyDelete