Suddenly I thought about how will he be if he fall sick.
There's nobody to take care of his medicine.
Rather is he taking any medicine.
Weather's really cold nowadays and love don like it too cold.
His cabin will surely be very cold.
Is there thick blankets for him?
Omg, I've never been this worried for love.
Dear God, please take care of my love.
Please do me this huge favour of looking after his health and safety for me.
Please send him back home real soon.
I'm missing him like crazy already.
Really really missing him. So bad...
Am waiting for his call every single second.
Can't bear to be away from my phone even for a while.
Though it's scary as hell to face the later part of him when he's back, I still want to see him safe.
That's all that matters.
Please God, I plead you.
I want my Sham back real soon.
If this is love, please give me strength God.
I need it so bad.
Please, please, please...

No comments:
Post a Comment