
This is when facebook doesn't help at all.
Was suppose to forget the twentieth at least for this year since he is not around.
But each time I log on to facebook, terpampang sebesar-besar nah about our anniversary this Sunday. =(
Was suppose to forget the twentieth at least for this year since he is not around.
But each time I log on to facebook, terpampang sebesar-besar nah about our anniversary this Sunday. =(
I thought of doing something for him.
But i guess I've learnt from my lesson adn not to put too much high hopes.
It kills me and I tend to only hurt myself more and more.
But i guess I've learnt from my lesson adn not to put too much high hopes.
It kills me and I tend to only hurt myself more and more.
I don't know why, I tend to always remind myself to be prepared for the worst all the time.
Maybe it's the haunting past.
Please God, I don't want a repeat of it anymore.
Please, please please God.
Grant me this little wish.
Maybe it's the haunting past.
Please God, I don't want a repeat of it anymore.
Please, please please God.
Grant me this little wish.
Thanks God.

No comments:
Post a Comment