Monday, February 07, 2011

Waiting...


Yep, I always find myself waiting.
Waiting for almost everything to happen.
Well, I hope with the patience, God show will lead me to the right path eventually.
Insyallah...

Lately, health hasn't been nice to me too.
So prone to getting flu nowadays. Hate it!!
Going to start work real soon.
I don't know how I am going to manage a center.
I know it's going to be hell for me at first but seriously hope things will get better few years after. Still have a lot to explore, learn and grasp.
Praying hard everything will goes smoothly for me despite the hurdles I'll be facing.
& guess what NIE wasn't my choice. Yahuu!!


While waiting for the calls, I've kept myself busy real well too.
Assignments, retail therapy, sourcing out for stuff and all.
Nevertheless, he's in my thoughts 24/7.
Can't escape that though.
When can I receieve that call and msg.
Hurry please, pretty please...




No comments:

Post a Comment