My commie is still in ICU. Not back yet. But i'm blogging with the help of my cousins laptop. Its more like mine now because she don't know shit about it. Hahahaz! But i still miss my commie. My hindi songs especially. Sorry Aaron, my com have to crash after you downloaded for me all those songs. Sorry sorry sorry.
Ouh Well. One whole. I did not lay a finger at any of my books. I'm so relax like as if there's no O level happening or something. Yus Yus. You are so dead. But i don't kknow what happened to me that Friday. I studied Social Studies. Merger and separation. It is an easy chapter for you guys out there but ouh well. I know nothing about me. Trust me. But i managed to understand now. Haiz... i am so dead. Gonna really study starting from 3rd October. Hahahaz. Next week still not in a mood yet. Twees!
I went Wild Wild Wet that last Saturday when my com crash. Took pictures. Will upload the pics as soon as my com is well. I did not swim because it will so boring swimming with only my dad and nini. Moreover i'm scared of sunburn. The weather was so hot and warm. It was seriously hot. Noone could imagine how bored i was the whole week. Without my com and when this laptop is not with me yet. Haiz... and i am really turning crazy this whole week. Not only because of the com but my own emotions. My emotions had really drive me nuts. I don't know what is up with. Totally! Never had this kind of feeling. NEVER! So far I shared it with Sab, Aaron, Shariffah and Farhana. Guys i'm so sorry to pollute your ears with whatever i said. But i really feel like sharing with you guys because who lknows you guys might have experience it before. And i really anna thanks PAM!!! You make my day girl! Thanks for listening to me and my crap. Thanks for all the advices. ANd most importantly thanks for being such a great friend that sometimes i think you don't deserve me as your friend. I'm just so not a good friend! Thanks Pam for hearing me out that night. We sure share the same feeling, don't ya think? Once again thanks PAM!! I love you!!!
Alright last night its my brother's girlfriend birthday and so she treat us to dinner. Had a sumptous dinner. I was bloated. Hahahaz... went window shopping at TAKASHIMAYA and all. And finally when we had enough of walking we decided to play bowling. So went to play owling and that's where i saw Ridzuwan! Yeah the last year sec 5 wan. He works there. And thanks ehh wan can't remember me. Hahaz... and i strike twice. ONLY! But at least i strike right. Hahaz!! And then played pool. Okay i sure sux at it! Seriously! Somebody, anyone, whoever have to bloody teach me how to play pool. Got a few times i jump ball! Hahahaz... so funny and paise man! Ouh well...
And today here i am blogging after having lunch + breakfast with my parents and my brother. And bro bought me a dress! So nice! I like!! Its $69.90. Not that ex so must ask him for more since he just got his pay. Hehehe... naughty me!! And since he bought a diomand donno earring or wat donno for his girfriend for her birthday!! I'm so jealous!! Hah!! Hahahaz...
Okay now i don't what more to say so i will end here.
On every branch of the tree,
Ouh Well. One whole. I did not lay a finger at any of my books. I'm so relax like as if there's no O level happening or something. Yus Yus. You are so dead. But i don't kknow what happened to me that Friday. I studied Social Studies. Merger and separation. It is an easy chapter for you guys out there but ouh well. I know nothing about me. Trust me. But i managed to understand now. Haiz... i am so dead. Gonna really study starting from 3rd October. Hahahaz. Next week still not in a mood yet. Twees!
I went Wild Wild Wet that last Saturday when my com crash. Took pictures. Will upload the pics as soon as my com is well. I did not swim because it will so boring swimming with only my dad and nini. Moreover i'm scared of sunburn. The weather was so hot and warm. It was seriously hot. Noone could imagine how bored i was the whole week. Without my com and when this laptop is not with me yet. Haiz... and i am really turning crazy this whole week. Not only because of the com but my own emotions. My emotions had really drive me nuts. I don't know what is up with. Totally! Never had this kind of feeling. NEVER! So far I shared it with Sab, Aaron, Shariffah and Farhana. Guys i'm so sorry to pollute your ears with whatever i said. But i really feel like sharing with you guys because who lknows you guys might have experience it before. And i really anna thanks PAM!!! You make my day girl! Thanks for listening to me and my crap. Thanks for all the advices. ANd most importantly thanks for being such a great friend that sometimes i think you don't deserve me as your friend. I'm just so not a good friend! Thanks Pam for hearing me out that night. We sure share the same feeling, don't ya think? Once again thanks PAM!! I love you!!!
Alright last night its my brother's girlfriend birthday and so she treat us to dinner. Had a sumptous dinner. I was bloated. Hahahaz... went window shopping at TAKASHIMAYA and all. And finally when we had enough of walking we decided to play bowling. So went to play owling and that's where i saw Ridzuwan! Yeah the last year sec 5 wan. He works there. And thanks ehh wan can't remember me. Hahaz... and i strike twice. ONLY! But at least i strike right. Hahaz!! And then played pool. Okay i sure sux at it! Seriously! Somebody, anyone, whoever have to bloody teach me how to play pool. Got a few times i jump ball! Hahahaz... so funny and paise man! Ouh well...
And today here i am blogging after having lunch + breakfast with my parents and my brother. And bro bought me a dress! So nice! I like!! Its $69.90. Not that ex so must ask him for more since he just got his pay. Hehehe... naughty me!! And since he bought a diomand donno earring or wat donno for his girfriend for her birthday!! I'm so jealous!! Hah!! Hahahaz...
Okay now i don't what more to say so i will end here.
On every branch of the tree,
Flowers do not necessarily bloom.
Everyone does not always get the love they want,
In solitude and music.
Amongst your own in shadows,
It will survive even in thorny paths.

No comments:
Post a Comment