Alright its a boring weekend! Stayed home because parents went to sent granny to her sister house because she is sick. Stayed home the whole with intention to study maths. BUt when i sat down. I realised i don't know what to study for tommorrow's paper. So after some hours of pure boredom. Watched a lot like love. My brother rented it because when i asked him to rent it the other day he can't. He's so sweet. So watched that sooo funny and romantic movie all by myself. Pathetic isn't it. How i wished my someone special would be sitting beside me to watched that movie also. It was an indeed humorous movie. I laughed so much to myself. Hahahaz!! And Ashton Kutcher is soooooooooo cute. He is sooooo handsome when he's hair was cut in the movie. But don't you guys think he does lok a bit like Josh Harnett when he's hair is like that!! Ah.... cutie pie alert girls!! Look at the pictures!

OMG!! His hair is soo cute. Smart isn't it Ashton?! Hahahaz! Amanda Peet too look gorgeous. I went to search for the pictures. Amazingly there were no pictures where they both kissed. Usually it will be easily found right? Hahahaz... ouh well! Not important. Just that the kissing part was very touching. Hahahaz!! And the picture at the top left hand corner, where Ashton had a guitar with him. That was another touching scene. Hahahaz... he actually sang for Amanda Peet when he like wanna tell her he likes her. And Amanda Peet was already engaged. Hahahaz... it sound ridiculous that how can this people fall in love over and over again after so many years. Hahahahaz!! As they search for love that doesn't end in disaster, they keep finding each other. And while the chemistry that first brought them togther keeps generating heat, the timing is always wrong. Hahahahaz... interesting! I like! Wonder how the feeling is like being in love. Amanda Peet was over the moon though!! Hahahaz....
Alright Yus enough enough!! Hahahaz!! Hey tommorrow is maths and english paper 2. Ouh well. I really don't have the mood to study after that sooo nice movie i watched. But too bad i got to dragged myself to hit those books. So studied. I studied the formulas and did some revision la. For me it makes no difference. I study or i don't i can never pass maths with flying colours. NO matter how much effort i put in. Ouh Well. That's me! Yus the slow poke!! Hahahaz... adding on to my 'exam problem'. Hahahaz... Mr Amran will be familiar with that phrase. Hahahz... ouh well! So too bad i studied alone since no one would want to go study with such a stups me in maths. Hahahaz! Well my winnie the pooh learn something from me though. I studied with him. Ask him anything he'll know. Cosine, Sine rule? Anything. He'll know!! Hahahahaz... lame Yus lame! My ulcer on my tongue is driving me nuts. I can hardly eat or talk. Damn! Alrite got to get back to those crazy formulas which i have to memorise.
*Thanks Zal for the advice just now. Appreaciate it! All the best for your paper tommorrow dude!!

No comments:
Post a Comment