Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sixsational

Firstly went to library just now with Farhana and Shariffah, Diyana could not make it. Ouh well. So we didn't go arcade. Without Diyana going arcade is soooo boring. So as usual with Shariffah of course there will be sooo much laughter. And next destination was to IMM. Hahahaz... again so much laughter. Then ate at Burger King. I don eat burger so i ended up eating the chicken tender. And without me realising its actually a kids meal. Look at the pictures. Hahahaz... Farhana and me were like already laughing man. Wth i eat kids meal then got toy somemore. Hahahaz... Ouh well. Big deal. People will always mistake me as a rimary school kid also. That is sooo not something to be proud of. Heloo.... i'm sec 5 okay!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Again my mood is TOTALLY switched off today. So damn bloody bored also. Haiz... ouh well. Thanks Aaron for like at least chat with me and have to entertain my crap. I'm just sooo bloody bored. And no one else even wants to chat with me. I'm too bored for them. Hahahaz.... so sorry that you have to put up with it. Fuck fuck fuck. I don't know why i feel like saying that. So DAMN BORED la people. Haish... Ahh... i'm going to read my Princess Diaries that i borrowed from the library just now. I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment