Saturday, January 31, 2009


After Monday, I'm so free like a bird. So anyone who wants to date me, you better start booking me in advance. Haha... macam paham Yus! So 2 more to go and yep I'm so so free! IEP Poster presentation was a success. My research team has been great and our hard work really did paid off! Congrats girls! Being a leader for this action research study was really draining me but with people like Lin and Khai, I'm a happy leader! A proud and contented leader of a action research study! Hahaha... Thanks once again for all sacrifices made throughout IEP Lin and Khai! =)

I've been so busy lately with this diploma study and before I start my degree, I so have to find $$$!! I wanna shop. It's been some time since I last shop! Like seriously. Last weekend I went to Melacca. Nothing much there to shop. Didn't even get to eat A&W. =( Defeat my whole purpose of going JB then to Melacca. Knowing me who just hate to travel, place as near as Johor can be such a pain for me at times. Hahaha... what more when I go there and i don't get my stuff. I will just go... URGHH!!!

I just did some cleaning up at my dearest laptop. Will be sending it for treatment once assignments all done so that it will be as healthy as ever when i start my degree. Haha... now so full of viruses. Actually I have loads of things to say. Like how Lin snore when she sleeps beside me these few days. Hahaha... she is so going to kill me for this. Guess yesterday will not be the last sleep over at my house for Lin. Since we are still stuck in Ngee Ann for another 2 years. Haha...

Ish, I so can't put my thoughts to words now. Brain dead after one whole day of IEP report writing just now. So fine, I'll update when i feel like it next time. Now Lin and me is so stuck with this lyrics in our head:

"Woh Lamhe,
woh baatein,
koi na jaane,

thi kaisi raatein,
oh, barsaatein,
woh bheegi bheegi yaadein,

woh bheegi bheegi yaadein."

No comments:

Post a Comment