I've done a good deed by helping Lin key in her interview answers and next I don't know what to do. Kindda free at the moment. So here I am blogging!
Anyways, pompan gile ni namer dier ERY ROSA INDAH. I went to visit Obek Aini last Friday at CGH. Knowing me, I don't really go to places that far alone before. So pompan gile ni punya abang was warded and so she went to CGH with me!! Haha... tanks for the company babe! Walaupun kau gila aku tetap sayang kau! Hahaha.... While walking eating Hershey's Cookies and Chocolat, si pompan gile ni tibe tibe held this guys hand. There were 2 guys there and they were as stunned as me.
And guess what, it's her brother. Seriously I was so shocked, at the back of my mind was like, saper sak ppompan gile nie pegang! Gile keper! Skali abang dierla sehh! Haha.. his brother's name is Malik. Ish! & the next day I went again with the parents. This time round, si pompan gile nie pon did a huge favour for me. She went to East Point to get her dinner and so I kirim her Old Chang Kee for my mama and Long John Silver's fries for myself. Alahai baik betol lah ni minah! How can I not love her! Hahaha... Thanks Ery Rosa Indah!!! Hur hur...
Wanna make a birthday shout out to this boy who have just turn 19!! Happy Birthday Cousin! Thanks for being the most craptacular cousin ever since we know how to talk! May all dreams come true and may God bless you with great health always! Will meet up soon ok? My treat! Insya'allah! If you're wondering, that picture was taken at Kak Ida's house on her engagement day! Snap chop twees! =)
Sungguh bosan dunia ini. Sudah lah nak beli curry puff ah! Mkn mkn mkn biar gemok lagi Yus!! Hah!


No comments:
Post a Comment