Good morning world!!
Look at the time now everyone...
It's 4am plus plus in the morning!!
Ho Ho Ho... merry merry...
But Lin & me are still busy doing ASSIGN to the MENT!!
Look at the time now everyone...
It's 4am plus plus in the morning!!
Ho Ho Ho... merry merry...
But Lin & me are still busy doing ASSIGN to the MENT!!
Ish... but went to watch Bedtime Stories just now.
F-R-E-E!!!!!!!
& yes, I went to watch it like AGAIN!
But takper, I loike.
Bedtime stories is a damn nice movie to watch anyways.
Actually i'm done for my part now.
Waiting for Lin to finish hers and so we can sleep together gether.
Romantic keper Yus?! Lin kalau tak appreciate keromantikkan ku tak tahulah apernak cakap!
Ish ish ish...
Dah lah i'll blog again next time about last Saturday to Sham love cousin's place.
Super wonderful. I like...
My eyes is too small to update now.
I so hate assignments but i love my boyfriend.
Dah la, slmt mlm/pagi semua!
Waiting for Lin to finish hers and so we can sleep together gether.
Romantic keper Yus?! Lin kalau tak appreciate keromantikkan ku tak tahulah apernak cakap!
Ish ish ish...
Dah lah i'll blog again next time about last Saturday to Sham love cousin's place.
Super wonderful. I like...
My eyes is too small to update now.
I so hate assignments but i love my boyfriend.
Dah la, slmt mlm/pagi semua!

No comments:
Post a Comment