I've never been this sad to welcome a new year.
Been through a lot throughout 2008.
Good and bad.
I teared so much at the last minutes of 2008 reminiscing the past.
Nevertheless, I'm going to start afresh and welcome 2009 with open arms.
New year, more like a new beginning and the next chapter of my life.
Hello once again 2009.
Been through a lot throughout 2008.
Good and bad.
I teared so much at the last minutes of 2008 reminiscing the past.
Nevertheless, I'm going to start afresh and welcome 2009 with open arms.
New year, more like a new beginning and the next chapter of my life.
Hello once again 2009.
I don't know why I'm thinking about him a lot today.
Fact is, I do miss him.
My blessings are always with him no matter what.
Happy new year everyone. =)
Bye 2008!

No comments:
Post a Comment