Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hypocrite? NOT!

I was so annoyingly irritated by this particular someone the whole day today. Seriously, irritated to the MAX!! Goodness gracious, what an exhausting day indeed. Assignments and presentation have been really crazy. IEP poster presentation coming up. *bites fingernail*

For the second time in a week, I had a bad dream about my little devil and me. I woke up having tears rolling down my cheeks. This is crazy, no no, this is so making my heart go crazy. He's still so busy in the jungle trying to save the earth. Eh, no no training up to serve the nation I mean. Haiya, so missing him like mad. Not able to have a date on Sunday and watch Chandi Chowk to China together due to IEP Poster Presentation discussion. *sob sob* To him: imy hun!

We weighed our weight, height, body mass, fats everything just now at Khai's house using her so cool digital weighing machine!!! & my BMI is 20.9%. We checked and it states that my BMI is acceptable yaw!! Haha... coolness! Some outdated pictures of my trip to Science Centre with Lin, Mama & Nini on the 4th of January. Ok chiaos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment