I swear I was perspiring like crazy, like as though I've just ran a 2.4km run without stopping, when they brought up that topic. I'm not even sure if I'm ready or not for that big decision. All I know is yes, I wanna be with him forever. Oh God, please help me with this.
Anyhoos, today my family went window shopping with the childhood friend Kim and her family. It was fun, fun, fun talking and laughing away. However quiet Jon can be, we were still as noisy in the car. Hur hur... Uncle Phillip bought me a dress. So do Kim, but hers is grey while mine is brown. As usual, brown always caught my eye first. Then off we went to Selegie for air tahu!! Yum!
Ok, my mind is still so stuck with that issue. Worst still, I'm unable to talk with him because he's busy at work. Ya Allah, tolong lah hambamu ini. =(



No comments:
Post a Comment