Saturday, April 18, 2009

.You & Me.

Yesterday, I spent the day at work and the night viwawa-ing with Lin and Sharifah. & not forgetting talking with Lin on MSN microphone for hours and hours. It was fun fun fun. Finally we are not talking about project la seh! && finally I'm like gaming again with Sharifah & tommorrow, like finally meeting her. But well, the laughing geng is not complete becuase Reshmel cannot make it. Sabar je.

Today spent the day with boyfriend at his crib. Watched Black Sheep and Slumdog Millionaire. While he's sleeping I did my markings and talking talking with his mummy and not forgetting fried goreng pisang. It was sucha lovely day though we are not doing anything but just watching movie and me watching him sleep. But I so regret how ended the day just now. Boyfriend somehow felt upset that I sounded like I halau him because I just close the car door. =(

I'm so sorry sayang, I was somehow nervous to face my parents tadi because of something that's whirling in my head that very moment. I'm like so really dumb, can? I can never leave him without kissing his hand and him kissing my forehead all the time but I just did it just now. He did not kiss my forehead. I felt something was sooooo not right and missing. Stupid me. Why am I so nervous anyways to face papa. Papa's face is forever stern anyways. Ahhh, Yus Yus!! Haish, once again I so apologise darling boyfriend. =( Thanks for the day too love. <3

& this portion here is dedicated to my dear friend Nur Hidayah Bte Othman. Dier telang men-tag aku dan bertanya, "Kenape kau tak pernah rindu aku eh?" Amboi Dayah, soalan cepu mas! Sebab kau tak rindu aku la, apa lagi?! Hahaha, tak la, aku rindu kau cume cara aku mengexpressi kan nyer tu lain. Kau mane paham. Haha... Sesungguh aku rindu kau la belo! Bile kau nak blanja aku ngan Lin wayang? Driving2 kiter ker... aku dah tak kuaser nak pass kan theory aku eh, kau jer drive aku around. Ok? Rindu rindu selalu yer wanita?

Alright, nak tengok hindustan yang telah ku kebas dari rumah Shamku. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment