Had a wonderful date with the boyfriend on a very cold Saturday evening. Each time syg goes to the gym surely hujan selebat-lebatnya. Went to cineleisure straight after since its near to his gym, had dinner at BBQ chicken and we watched Fast and the Furious 4. I'd give it a 8 out of 10. Compared to the other Fast and furious, I think this is really good.

I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend so intelligent. Who can even read my mind. You are one in a million my love. Didn't know it would be that easy to disucuss such a matter. & finally we have come to terms with it. Alhumdulilah, hopefully everything will work out just as fine. Insya'allah.
Special thanks to dearest Azlina Subari yang sentiase berade disisiku walaupun telingamu bengkak dengan aduan dan whine aku. Aku tetap menyayangimu wahai sahabatku.
Oh yes, jumpe Chombi lagi tadi! & the first thing she said was, "Again aku ingat matair kau ni cine." Oh well, what can I say. Kerane ke-sepetan mataya itu la yang membuatkan Yus terpikat habes ngan Sham. Wahaha... sayang banget deh itu mamat. Tapi kadang-kadang macam dier selalu tinggalkan saya, hah! Benci habes! Like this 23rd, he's leaving to Thailand. BENCI BENCI BENCI!! Tak habes habes ni army menyusahkan hidupku! =( & that's why he so can't attend my graduation ceremony. Benci la, Selamat malam semua!

No comments:
Post a Comment