Monday, April 06, 2009

*wonders*

I recieved the shock of my life yesterday as soon as I woke up with the issue brought up at home. And how nice to recieve another piece of news regarding oral that will be held next Monday. Like OMG!! I haven't start anything practice and my class is so behind time due to the handover work. Goodness! There's so many to cover and I'm left with just 3 weeks left before exam. Mati ah Yus! Amidst those stress just now, at least there's still something to smile about to brighten my day. Recieved that beautiful flower right after TTT. Hope to know who's this angel soon. =)

My decision is set. Will his be of the same or will it just go kaboom?! Gosh, this heart beats faster and faster each time I think about it. & when the issue is brought up, I have butterflies in my stomach. Ahhh, tolong tolong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment