Whoah! Been really busy here in Boston.
Explains why Part 5 is out really really late.
So some gist of what had happened throughout the week.


Explored Wheelock College Library.
A cozy place to do study. =)

Dinner at Professor Johanna's house.
It's nice to visit a fellow muslim friend in a foreign country.

That's sister Basma.

Explored the Wheelock Resource Centre too and that's Jeannie!

Photo-taking at the Resource Centre with Ninya.
The interns from Wheelock College.

Skywalk Observatory.

Beautiful Boston from the 50th level.
A lot like Swiss hotel. Hur hur...

That's Patty Hnatiuk.
Yup, she's the one who wrote the mentoring book.

BBQ at Susan Harris Sharples house.
She definitely have an awesome backyard.

Off to Plymouth Plantation to the Whampanoag Village to see the native people.

That's thier house.
Got to see the pilgrims from England to.
Sorry, but I'm just too lazy to upload the pictures.

The most interesting sight visit.
Whale watching!!
Awesomeness!!!
The whales were so huge!

Musuem of Science and Discovery Centre.

Site visit to Creative Playtime.

& East Boston Head Start.

Dinner at President of Wheelock College, Jackie.

That's Brendon.

& that's Wheelock's director, Lauren.

Last but not least, with Ninya & Chelsey.
& I miss my family,
my home,
& my Hisham love.
Hope he's doing fine at work.
=(
Woah! macam best jer! I also want study at wheellock la gini! haha.. Baju wheelock yg hitam you wearing ada extra? ahaha! =X
ReplyDeleteanw, have fun but also study hard!~ haah..
-Ryzal
Haha, meh la dtg Boston.Hari tu kan I ajak, you action onli don wan then go holiday to some other places. LOL!
ReplyDeleteYou mean my sweatshirt ehh? Kalau baju tu tak leh la boy, its for our cohort je. Kene order punyer in Singapore. But if you want the Wheelock College Boston Massachussete nyer ader kat sini boleh beli.
Go boston? Don't want lah.. shy~ hahaa.. later all boston girls attracted to me how? haha..
ReplyDeleteSince I can't get ur sweatshirt.. then I want the Wheelock College Boston Massachussete T-shirt.. I don't want sweatshirt.. singapore pakai sweatshirt lagi byk sweat.. hahaa.. I want size M(Asian size.. kalau size sana I think is S or is it XS? hahaha..) please! haha.. later i pay back pakai duit Raya! haha..
-Ryzal
Haha, good la, the scandal with the summer girls here. Wahaha! Ok la I try to get for you the wheelock men's shirt k? For now the sizes byk dah takder so nearing dah nak balek I go check again see if dah ader size tak. I also haven't get my wheelock shirt. Hur hur...
ReplyDeleteEhh alah duit raya lak, ntah2 raya tak jumpe. Nak duit gaji!! Ok?! Wahaha...