Ate chicken curry!
Ibu kita tu masak! Shiokness!!
It kindda like a farewell dinner for her since she's going back to Singapore this Monday.
Then Wai Fan will take over her.
Bye bye Ibu!
We look like a happy family don't we?
Left this Pave only, don't know where she go! Dush!
The complete Wheelock College, cohort 3, SIP 2010.So far, I realised that I have been posting pictures about the site visits but nothing about foods. Haha... so here's the foods in Boston.
There's a variety though, but this is my favourite every morning.
HASHBROWN! Papa's favorite also! Hur hur...
If I'm so sick out eat out and microwave food, this is my food.
Rice and the beloved mama's very own ikan bilis sambal!
SedapNESS!!
The desert was the best.
Chocolate cakes was awesome and...
Of course, I didn't eat the capsicum, just the fish will do! Hee...
Scallop, Fish & Chip & Calamari at Quincy Market.One word, DELICIOUS!
The salmon was great can?
& it's so huge and it's only USD$6.95.
So filling and worth it.
I am so getting fat but I so can't since I promise Sham that I will loose some weight when he's back.
And Yus miss Sham to the max.
Been thinking about him a lot lately.
Been missing him so terribly much.
Been worried for his safety too.
Dreamt about him last night and all I knew was I broke down into tears as soon as I was awake.
I guess I am terribly missing him.
Miss those days when he's with me just chilling watching tv.
I guess I am terribly missing him.
Miss those days when he's with me just chilling watching tv.
Hope you're doing well out there in the sea hun.
imy loads.
Till here for now...

No comments:
Post a Comment