Monday, July 12, 2010

Boston (Part 9)

Last Friday, we went to Boston Children's Musuem!
The place was just awesome!
So deprieved of my childhood when I'm there.
If my parents were to bring me to this kindda places when I was young, I guess I'll be a lil bit more smarter than I am already am now.
Muahahahahahaha!!

That's Boston Children's Musuem director and our Professor Beth Frederick who's currently also working there as a, I'm not so sure what is her post there. LOL!

This is my 2nd favourite part in the Musuem.

Cool shit la seh, so IT savvy in school.
If only my classroom is this high-tech makes my teaching more enjoyable.
Hur hur...


Boston Red Sox, the Baseball team.

My best & favourite part of the museum!
Arthur & Friends!




& then we went for a seafood dinner at Barking Crab!
Delicious-ness.


While waiting for our table for at least half an hour.


The food we order:
-Lobster
-Fisherman's Platter
-Calamari
-Fish & Chips
-Fried Chicken

Mine's definitely the Fish & Chips.
Superb!
The next day we went to the beach.
Pretty nice experience having to go through the flood since it was raining heavily.


Jump shots! Awesomeness!

Happy child in Boston!



Then we had ice-cream.
So niceeeee!!

Ours!

Mine, soft serve chocolate ice-cream.




Alright to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment