Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Boston (Part 7)

Saturday was 10 hour retail therapy at Wrenthem!
I swear it was super crazy.
But I'm a discipline person, I spend what I need, not want. =)
& while shopping in Salvotore Ferragamo, Love called. *BIG SMILE*

See, I didn't shop that much like my other friends.
Hee...

New England Fish & Chip.
Mine?

I- scream, YOU- scream, WE all scream for?
ICE-CREAM!

Sunday was American's Birthday.
Went to watch the beautiful fireworks.
Was there to chop place from 1pm.
Typical Singaporeans, I know.
But it was all worthwhile.
Someone wants this to be written up in the sky.
Cool per?

Beautiful sun setting in Boston.

My S Club 7!
The ones who stood by me no matter how irritating or how annoying I can be!
Love you guys loads!

The 4 semangat Bostanians!
Hahaha, macam paham!

Then the spectacular fireworks display.

It was really so close to me.
I loike!


I miss love so so much, even if he miss me less.
I wonder if he does thinks about me too actually, oh wells.
The only thought when I was watching the fireworks; If only he's with me, holding me close to him.
& then I tear, so bad. =(

3 comments:

  1. kalau ade rezeki adq ktg sane.. hehehe... tapi kn now lum ade rezeki lagi lar... hahaha =)

    ReplyDelete