Argghh....actually i did blog a lot just now but bloody hell something happened and the window close. Now i have to re-blog. Bloody hell. Well look at my title. $34.50!!! Hahahaz.... Farhan, Nurul, Pam and Azmi keep making me laugh when they started with the Hong Kong accent int he comedy. Can't wait for Pam to bring the CD so that i we can all watch and not just laugh at Azmi when he tells us the all about it. But the best thing was we were all already laughing when MI explain it to us. What more to watch it. Hahahahaz... oh my god i'm really going to die of too much laughter. Hahahahaz.... Let me say it for the last time $34.50!!
Hahahahahaz!! Ouh well... life has been hectic in school. 10 days to prelims. I'm so dead!! I have yet to study revising my work. Only yesterday i don't know why i'm so in a mood to study. Called up Shariffah and we went to study. Believe it or not we studied Social Studies!! Oh my God! I can't believe myself either that i'm studying Social Studies. About Venice somemore. But not bad arh. Understandable afterall! Ouh well... hahahaz...!! Well i've decided! I've decided that i want to go to that early childhood course. Hahahaz... since i'm very interested in it then why not right. Its teaching lei! I have always love teaching. Kids are not that bad afterall. Lovable people. Hahahaz! So trying my very best now to get to that course. Twees!
Ouh well! Hahahaz... i had no idea why i' m always saying 'Ouh Well'... hahahaz! Ouh well! Ouh NO!! Today Monday got incredible tales! *bitting fingernails* I wanna watch but scared. Should i watched? Hmmm.... scared la! Thanks to Azmi walking ninja turtle. Hahahaz.... Thanks ehh MI... hahahaz!! Anyways Mi thanks for the preview yesterday on the phone. I wish to hear the full! Hehehez...but not now right?! Hmmm....
Ouh well...Again! Hahahaz... ok off to watch baby blues since Destiny finish already. TOuching ending though. Ye Ling die and Cong Ye got arrested. Hah hah!! Alright... twees!! $34.50!! LOL!!
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment