Thursday, August 25, 2005

A short entry

Okay! Today's enrty is going to be a short one.
Reason: Have to study.
Same old reason.
prelim starts tommorrow what do you think!
Anyways had my english oral just now.
Not bad i managed to talk.
I have loads to talk but i think my grammatical errors are just going to kill me.
Maybe that will cause me to fail.
But ouh well.
I think i had a nice conversation with the examiner though.
And guess wat?
The examiner for the other group was my last year examiner for N level!
Hahaha....
I'm always the last so have to wait and wait.
Anyways the best part is after the oral.
All were in the canteen.
Hahahaz....
i thought i'm left alone.
And so as usual went home with azmi.
But this time there's Nisha, Adilah and Yisheng because they want to go buy drinks.
So this is the fun aprt that i laughed so much that my cheeks were numb.
Cannot smile and laugh anymore.
Yi Sheng and Azmi can really join forces and be a stand up comedian man.
We were all standing up and listening to thier lame jokes.
"Lame yet i laughed," said Nisha!
Hahahaz.... Nisha will be soooo happy today.
I'm so happy for you Nisha!
So basically had a nice day.
Not a nice today gonnna be tommorrow for sure.
English paper one!
Tak faourite!!
And worst have to like struggle to study both history and Social Studies.
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaz...
Okok...
well this is to Azmi:
Thanks ehh Mi tell me about 'that thing' so late.
hahahaz.... anyways don't worry ok you will be just fine.
Nothing will happen because I SAY SO!!
Hahahahz... remember you are the one who always tell me always look on the bright side of life!
Hahahaz.... OK..?!
So continue making lame jokes and make me LAUGH like mad woman!OK!?
I believe his not going to red this because he just can't navigate my blog!
Hahahaz...
Alright got to get back to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment