Hey Singapore is 4o years old now.
I LOVE Singapore!!
Hahaz...
HaPpY 40th BiRtHdAy SiNgApOre!!!
Hahahaz... i so semangat!
Don't ask me why.
I missed the NDP because i visited my cousin who just gave birth...
Cool isn't it.
Giving birth to your first child on National Day.
And i LOVE babies!
They look so cute!
I can't stand thier cheeks and i feel like hungging them tight they they can hardly breathe...
I can't stand thier cheeks and i feel like hungging them tight they they can hardly breathe...
Hahaz...
I'm so bad...
Look how cute she is...
So cute right?!



So cute right?!



How can i resist!!
Hahaz....
My cousin and i cannot wait for the baby to be out from the don't know what room so we went there and ask the nurses we can get that baby out for a while...
And when the baby is out everybody sortta 'keromon' the baby and i didn't even get the chance to carry it!
Argggh!!
Thanks ar ehh...
My cousin and i were like excuse me we asked for it.
But its ok la let all the mak cik2 carry first. And my patience paid off because i got to carry it!!!
Ouh my god...
Look...


Hahaz....why are babies all so damn bloody cute!
Ish....
And these are my nieces...
some of them only...

Cutie Percutie huh the kids...
And these are my nieces...
some of them only...

Cutie Percutie huh the kids...
I did maths today but i guess i still have lotsa to do tmr...
List of work to DO tommorrow:
List of work to DO tommorrow:
1. POA
2.History (China SBQ 2002)
3. Study for Combined Humanities MOCK Exam
4. Biology worksheet
5. Chemitry TYS (Cation and Anion)
6. The 4 or 5 Malay Karangan
Oh my god... i'm really doomed man!!
Oh my god... i'm really doomed man!!
Haiz...
Work, work and more work!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment