Saturday, August 27, 2005

Enticing...NICE!!

Wow, finally the most difficult paper has ended! Combine Human! And look my blog skin is new. Nadiah if your reading this, i know i know you used this skin before. Hahahaz... anyways people i'm NOT BROKEN HEARTED or whatever but i just love the design of this blog. Nice right. But the the words actually. And i'm so into RED now. I don't know why. Usually even when buying things now, I would go for Yellow first but then now my first choice will be RED. I don't know why. So there's sorrtta nice RED and MAROON in here. So i decided to use this skin. Hahaz... again i'm saying it! I'm DEFINATELY NOT in a state of BROKEN HEARTED or whatever. I just LOVE the skin!! Ok?! Understand people. Ouh com'on you guys can't be as slow as me. Hahahaz!

Alright change skin so i hope MI you can navigate to this
skin. I LOVE RED!!! Don't know why!! Hahahaz... but Yellow is still the best though. Anyways as usual no matter how hard i studied for combine Human, i can never find the paper easy! NEVER in my entire learning experience. But ouh well, i manage to do it though. But don't worry i will still fail. Especially History. Just before the exam, Nick and me were hoping so much that China Cultural Revolution will not come out. And toot toot man, it came out. And i don remember shit about culture revolution. So i can do the 13 marks question. But (a) was okay. About Civil War i managed to answer it. My hand was all numb after history paper. Hahahaz! I love studying history though but doing the exam sux to the core. Trust me! Anyways enough about exam.

After paper went to have lunch. Though it was my breakfast at LONG JOHN SILVER!! Yay!! Mi happy la, his fabourite what!! Hahahaz!! Went luch with Pam, Nurul, Farhan, Faizal, Yi Sheng, Azmi and Best fren, Sab!!! Did i left out anyone?! Hahaz... guess NO! Anyways as usual, Azmi can never make me stop laughing. With all his lame jokes, yet i still laugh! Hahahaz! Thanks MI for making me laugh so much whenever i'm with you. Adding on to it, this Faizal also who ALSO makes me laugh. Thanks Zal! It was fun and heyy we made new friends so easily. There's this bunch of Fuhua people and they just played the bell at Long John and when we they ring the bell we clapped for them and when its out turn and ring the bell they clapped for us. Hahahahaz.... we are such friendly people didn't we?! Hahahaz! I remembered Pam did something funny just now but can't remember what. Hahahaz!! I'm so mad now!! Hahahaz.... at least those laughter make me release my stress for the 'O's! Thanks you guys (pam,nurul,farhan,yi sheng, faizal,azmi and Sab) for cheering up my day! You guys are such great friends that i will never ever forget. Love ya guys!

And SAB!! It had been a long long long time since we talked like that at my house. Hahahaz! We should do that again! Hahahaz.... and wtf wtf.... HAHAHAHA!! Hope your mother allow you on 'that' thingy! But i have a big feeling that she wouldn't allow. Haiz... ouh well! I soooo love this baby boom. Xie Shou Guang is so charming. Hahahaz... he looks like Stephen a little. Yes Stephen Kwek! Hahahaz... I have been noticing romantic couples nowadays. Regardless of where ever the place is. At home, my parents and sometimes my brother and his girlfriend. In school farhan and nurul. Hahahaz.... you guys are so cute, so touching, i like! On Tv!! And at any other place like just now at ice-skating place there's this girl and guy and the girl is the one who teach the guy how to skate. Hahahaz... sooo touching. Wonder what happens if the guy falls. Hahahaz... and Sab said maybe the girl will say this "Get up faster get up, don't embarrassed me!" Hahahaz!!! Suddenly i feel like Lover's month like that... Grrr!!

Okay another love sortta malay story is on TV and i'm not going to watch it! Ahhh... makes me wanna feel loved also! Hahahaz.... haiz... have to study POA! I'm so dead tired after studying combined humanities for so many days. And today i don't feel like studying at all. Ok right i take a rest?...Grrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment