Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Just whats wrong with me?!

Phew~ it was indeed a tiring day. But the feeling was a mixture. Tired + Fun + Pissed + Frustrated + Humorous. All in one! Well firstly, it was like Speech Day cum National Day in school. I was on duty so have to wake up early and then find Ms Beatrice Kong. Pam was late but she was not that late though. Well, i did put some corsages wrongly to some SAC members but aiyah don't care la! I can't like stop them anymore. And Pam poke on someone. Hahahaz!! Its not me! Its PAM!! Hahahaz.... i was indeed shivering when i have to put on the corsages on the Guest-Of-Honour. But well its over. It was so frustrating to wait for the SAC members to leave the school so that my duty will end and i can then play floorball but they took such bloody long time like there's so much to see like that. Hahahaz... ouh well. And there goes my floorball that i really looking forward to play. And guess what Tekong lost! Argghh!! Bloody hell man. I want a RE-MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf... i want to play!! Bloody fuck up man.

Despite of me being pissed off i think i pissed Pam more. This part is for Pam. I'm so sorry Pam that we can't go lunch with you. So sorry! And i know for some reasons i'm kindda pissed you off. Sorry! I slept when i went home just now and then i had a bad dream that Coexistence actually went for a movie and Pam and i were laughing away. And dreams are always the opposite of reality. So if Pam is laughing in my dream then i guess she's not going to laugh in reality because she's basically mad at me. So Pam, so sorry alright. I have always been a bloody useless friend unlike you who will always helped me and listened to my problems. Pam i can never be a good friend like you! Seriously. Just now when we have to take off our blazers and returned them, i seriously felt like crying. I really don't want to leave those blazers after wearing them for like 4 years. I feel so attached to it. And all those fun memories we had with both prefects and coucillors will just bring me to tears. Like just now, i can't believe it i'm laughing away with people like Aik Song, Fee See, Nash and Clarence. It was so fun and something that i will never forget for the rest of my life. Pam, you are always there for me when i need you and i'm gonna say this... i'm terribly sorry if i ain't there for you. Like i say again i can never be such as good friend as you are. Love ya Pam. Kah Kian, Ronald, everyone, thanks for always making me laugh! I so love my Student Council!! Don't wish to leave you all. And i miss the prefects too!! Too many fun and memorable event that happened that will just leave me with a WIDE smile. Like the motto "We will survive for this 4 days 3 nights" hahaz... remember that?! I learn so much from Suneeta. I miss her...






So yeah Pam i know you are still mad. And you really don't feel like hearing or seeing my face when ur mad so its ok... no matter what your are still my charlies angel and a friend that i will always treasure. And i can never forget the magnet at your house. Sooooo know who is that!! Especially the mouth!! Hahaz... once again sorry Pam. Well, we'll all get our mother tongue result this Thursday. Is it scary or what. Haiz... i don't even know if i can even get an at least B4 man. Haiz... i really don't want to get the result so soon but ouh well. Haiz... whatever it is, it is a sure re-take for me. No choice. Haiz haiz haiz... MOE can we postpone the malay result, PLEASE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment