


Alright everything around sux so much right now. The Os, the people who are like hiding stuff behind me and just EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Suddenly i'm so sick and tired of my life. God!
And yesterday i told HIM that i don't want him to wait. I decided to tell him that. I don't want to be such a sellfish bitch to ask a guy to wait for you. Wait till when? I don't know! So i asked him not to wait. Well i still like him though but i shall not ask him to wait for me. I rether hurt him now rather than hurting him after he wait for me. We are not together yet i feel the loss! I never felt this way before in my entire 17 years of my life. Well maybe that's life. Full of ups and downs. We never know what is in store for us in future. I hope its something nicer than all this. All i hope is that he can find a better girl than me and being happy with her. But what i'm really worried right now is he's health. No words can describe how worried i am for his health. But who am i for him to listen to me and not start to smoke again. I'm just nobody to him. But i really hope he will not start smoking again.
In no mood for anything now! I wanna be alone! SCRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's hard to say that i was wrong
And yesterday i told HIM that i don't want him to wait. I decided to tell him that. I don't want to be such a sellfish bitch to ask a guy to wait for you. Wait till when? I don't know! So i asked him not to wait. Well i still like him though but i shall not ask him to wait for me. I rether hurt him now rather than hurting him after he wait for me. We are not together yet i feel the loss! I never felt this way before in my entire 17 years of my life. Well maybe that's life. Full of ups and downs. We never know what is in store for us in future. I hope its something nicer than all this. All i hope is that he can find a better girl than me and being happy with her. But what i'm really worried right now is he's health. No words can describe how worried i am for his health. But who am i for him to listen to me and not start to smoke again. I'm just nobody to him. But i really hope he will not start smoking again.
In no mood for anything now! I wanna be alone! SCRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's hard to say that i was wrong
it's hard to say i miss you
since you've been gone it's not the same
since you've been gone it's not the same

No comments:
Post a Comment