Tuesday, November 29, 2005

my heart goes hmmm...

This heart starts pounding whenever i'm asked 'that' question. Regardless from sms, msn, e-mail or face- to- face. Well, its the 4th time. Well i really hope i will give him a positive answer but well it takes time. I need time to think if the decision i make is a good one or not. I really have to think about the future. Will i be happy with the decision i make now in future? Will i regret my decisions now in future? A lot of question lingers in my mind whenever he ask me 'that' question. Yet i have to be honest and reply him with a 'NO'. Well, i should not rushed. What's the hurry. True love is not found in just 1 second, 1 day, 1 year or 1 century. So for now i'm not rushing and i want t enjoy life being single. Woo hoo... i wouldn't have this chance in like 3-5 years time because maybe i will reply him a 'YES'. Nobody knows. Ouh well... and guess what i'm such a dumbo!! I truly don't know how to at least say thank you when i'm praised or being flattered by someone especially 'that' person. Hehez... gees. Guess what i feel like saying to him.

'Ok, now i'm shy and i think you should continue flattering me next time.'

Hahahaz... god i'm sick. Hating it yet wanting it. Ok don't ask what i truly mean. Ish!!

Alright while everyone is busy working, i'm not even allowed to go for an interview. So i guess i'm so not seventeen. I'm 7!!! Great isn't it. Gosh, now i so don't know what i will do besides learning how to cook, do inai and when january starts the tuitions. God! I rather study now. I wanna go back to school where i can do lotsa of POA so that if i cannot balance i will get all frustatrated. Hahaz.. at least its challenging. I miss writting malay essay also. Hmm... nt a bad idea to write karangan. Hahaz... haish... i so miss school. I so miss HUA YI!!! How nice if we can turn back time. Times where we cry but still laugh so much. I wanna go back to the yesteryears where there were full of laughters and jokes. Though life have been hectic with schoolwork, it was still fun to have a classroom, own table and chairs and jokers such as nicholas tan kai sheng and stephen kwek xiu wen who never fails to irritate me and crack stupid jokes. I miss them. I miss teasing Vienna with centre parting. Wahaha... i miss my darling Joline. I miss laughing with Sheena because of 'centre parting'. I miss laughing my fellow busted 2 and 3. (sharf and resh) I miss the round table peeps (nurul, farhan and azmi).

I MISS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Hahaz... tols ya i'm sick. Its well past midnight and here i am missing everyone. Gosh! My heart is going all crazy. Ish! Okay i'm replying everyone's tags here. And again i love all the tags. Thanks peeps for dropping by to tag though it nonsense i still love it. Love ya guys.

Dear Vanessa: Hey my dear Vann, that aaron will get a dush dush from me because he have no time for you. Don't worry, i'll slaughter him for you if you agree with the terms and conditions apply. Wahahaz.... and if that kuku nut sees this i'm so dead. Wahaha!! Anyways Vann i'm so glad to hear from you, stay happy always, take care and ... cheers!! Twees!!

Dear Yi Sheng: Yeah man Harry Potter was indeed a nice show. Maybe beucase i have not been watching the previous movies so i think this one was great. I wonder why some still say it was a let down. It was seriously a nice show.

Dear Madey: That is just exactly what i'm so going to do. Ask my stylist is the best solution.

Dear Naszri: Yeah yeah Harry Potter was awesome. Okay i don't mind watching it AGAIN but you pay!!

Dear Lydia: What?! You cutting your hair? Great! Hahahaz... But i think you look gorgeous with your long hair. But anyways if you cut already show me your new hairstyle arh...jgn lokek. Hahahaz... because its like we will not see each other, so cannot se eyour new hairstyle. Hahaz...

Dear Yingxuann: Heyy girl! I mis you already!! The one who always do POA so bloody fast... dush dush you! Hahahaz.... heyy thanks for the compliment for my blog. Yup i'm doing fine rotting at home. Hahaz... i hope you are doing fine too girl. Twees!!

Dear Farah: Girl, talking about work makes me all frustrated man. Heyy you ever worked in a childcare or something right? How you get i want!! Reply me asap about it yeah?!!

I want to CUT HAIR!!!!....... Lalalala.... i'm getting all crazy each day. See... lalalalallalala....
BLUEK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment