Yay! Besok Hari Raya! Besok raya!
Isn't it fast? I just feel like i only start fasting yesterday but actually its already a month that we fast. Ramadhan has come to and end and tommorrow we all will celebrate Hari Raya. Wow... fast fast. Heyy look at the time. Its the last sahur. Hahaz... just sahur just now and feel like blogging since its the last day of puase.
Its deepavali yesterday... to all my indian friends... happy belated deepavali to you. Wahaha!! And to all my muslin friends, Selamat hari Raya!! Maaf Zahir dan batin. Semoga raya awak awak semua nie still gerek though we are having our Os. Okay?!
I'm kindda sleepy. Slept late last night and have to wake up early later Nisha's coming for maths. I never in my life study on the eve of Hari Raya. I either clean the house, help my mum with the cooking or i'll do stupid stuff like disturbing my mum and dad who is busy with thier work. Hahaz... this yaer they don't see that of me because i'm too busy with that stupid maths. Grr... alright then last but not least before i go....
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR RONALD!!
FINALLY 16!! Hahaz....
Ehh dah imsak...hmm....forget to drink a bit of root beer just now...hmm....
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment