Wednesday, November 30, 2005

busy busy busy bee...

While everyone blogs to tell how busy they are working now, here i am blogging about how busy i am not working but helping out my aunt with her new home. Like as per normal. Holidays is where i'm very very popular. Hahahaz... all my aunties wants a piece of me. Wahaha! Nah my aunties are all so sweet to ask me sleep over thier house during the holidays. I think they love my company or something. Hahahaz... Last year Haifa Noorin you shift house i kpo kpo at your house for like a few weeks and conquer either your room or Ron Najib's room when you guys not at home now mak mon's turn. Wahaha... i loike!! Yeah so this aunty of mine have no children and so i'm her best DAUGHTER ( i wish!) Nah... she took care of me eversince i was born because right after i was born my mum was down with chicken pox and so she's the second women on earth who knows how to take care of me best! And then Mak Ijah!! Love her!! I love staying over her place. But i hate it when Haifa Noorin and hairon Najib have to gigit me everywhere. Kuku you!! Hahahaz... they love gigit-ting me i don't know why. I know i fat but I can't be that fleshy right?... ish!!

So yeah these fews days busy helping my aunt... i sooo love her new home!! And kak hifar you kuku you! Pick wrong day for shopping la! Dush dush!! I don't care, you can't be broke because i know you sure kikis duit abg hyrul!! Wahahaha!! Again i shall reply all taggies in this entry.

Dear Ayienz: hey girl i'll try out the game thingy when i'm free alright? twees!!

Dear Naszri: Yeah man i think my hair sux too NOW! I just love my front part. Haiz... all hairstyles sux for me la! I look stupid in everything man! Grr... sam to sam crocodile dandee!! Wahaha!! Ghost of the kicks not listening to the talks!! --->wth?! Wahaha!!

Dear Rachel: Heyy yeah man send me the pictures soon. The picture whereby i don't think i'm in a right state to take picture and give a proper smile... all because of my DEAR YAZID!!! Kuku him have to be soooo funny!! Hahahaz....

Dear Hi_far: Wahaha... heyy you can tag? I thought you can't! Anyways, don't tell me you shop already? Without me? Actually i went shopping with my bro already that day but not enough i want to kikis your money more!! Wahaha... heyy your dash can drive car my boyfriend will can drive helicopter arh... better than yours!! Hahaz.... and he follows you because he scared you use all your money shopping and left with nothing for the wedding. Wahahaha!!!

Dear Vanessa: Heyy i'm always happy! Hahaz... i cry also i smile! See how crazy i can be? Ish!! Hahaz... Vann we shall flood aaron's tagboard since he never updates with our nonsense. Hows that?! Hahahaz!!! I loike!!


Dear Afro: Ouh gees afro thanks... i know it sux!! In fact any hairstyle i have it will sux so much because my hair have a bloody curl at the edge and its bloddy thin!! What the heck! I can't be bothered with it now. It still looks ugly and i can't change that fact!

and although this person never tag i shall say dear to him also... later he say not fair no dear him!! hahahaz....

Dear Azmi: Thanks a lot for flattering me that night!! You just can't stop doing it don't you! And guess what i sooo miss the round table craps!! Hahahaz... Kuku you and Farhan's nonsense!! I miss Nurul!! Hahahaz.... gees... i'm nuts!!

Alrights! Love ya guys for tagging! All replied! Okay kindda have a bad headache just now so i think i need to friggin shut my eyes now. ZzZzzzZZZZzzz..........

No comments:

Post a Comment