Monday, November 28, 2005

do fairytales come true?

Can you guys believe it?! I watched Harry Potter the goblet of fire yesterday with my cousin Nas. Kuku him drag me till watch harry potter. Actually intended to watch just like heaven but end up watching harry potter. Finally i watch a movie so long and its not hindustan. It was indeed a long movie. Around 3 hours i think. Not sure but i know long. Overall the movie not bad arh. I still cannot believe myself. YUS watching harry potter? Gosh... can anyone believe it?

I wanna bloody cut my hair to something new. But i got no idea how to. Grr... anyone any idea? and anyone wanna go with me now to cut hair? Haish... such a boring day. Only these hindustan songs and movie can keep me alive for now. Gosh. Hahaz... Yey!! Mere yaar ki shaadi hai today at 9 @ central. I'm so not gonna miss it!

Nas took this and i edit it. Ermm... looks nice! Hahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment