Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The End Of Me

Is it the end of me yet? Was so pissed when the first answer is already a confirm wrong. I did study like crazy for Chem yet i think i can't make it. Yep i can do it but not all of them. Its like i can even get a wrong for an easy question like question 1! How frustrating. I can forget about going poly. I have to be prepared to face everyone that i'm going to dissappoint.

Kill me, shoot me, bang me or just do whatever you want with me right now. I'm feel so lousy and useless. Just what's the point of studying. And Maths... i can do it but i have a very very very HUGE, as HUGE as this word's size, feeling that my carelessness is going to kill me. O level suck to the core man! Maths and science are like what, the most important subject to even enter ITE. And hell ya who knows i can't even get into ITE!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this. Its ruining my life!! Totally!!!!

Goodbye poly! Goodbye early childhood!

That's it i've had enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment