Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Chornicles of Narnia


Yes yes!! I watch The chronicles of Narnia. The Lion The Witch The Wardrobe. It was a nice movie. I just love that Lucy. Hahaz... grow up sure very gorgeous and dead beautiful. Hahaz... love her. Edmund is another one cute guy. Actually peter too. Hahaz... Nadd is so right!! Hahaz... Interesting movie indeed. Enjoyed myself watching.

Pam came to my house just now. Just to chat and to show me her New Zealand pictures. Indeed it was nice. Beautiful. I'm so falling in love. Falling in love with New Zealand. Look... isn't it beautiful.


Gosh how nice if i can go there for my honeymoon. Aww.... hahaz!! Romantic mah!! Hahaz... something is toubling me. But i just don't know what it is. I just feel that someone close to me is keeping something from me. Don't know what it is and who is it. I hate this feeling. It making me all worried and trouble. And especially for nothing. Just hope that anything will be okay soon. Haish... i 3rd January! I really wish to go back Hua Yi Secondary School. Meet all my friends. Become crazy and never study! Hahaz... sleep in class and always disturb Mrs Wong lesson!! Hahaz... and maybe Mr. Ting too. I miss malay class and i miss everything that is related to Hua Yi Secondary School now. Councillors and Red Cross drills and everything now!! Haish... how i wish i could turn back time! But i WISH!

A few more days and we are saying good bye to 2005 and a warm welcome to 2006. I have to admit that there were fun moments of 2005 but i think 2005 had been the toughest year for me. There were a lot of obstacles that i faced. The Os, the lost of my handphone, not having my best friend with me in school like the previous year and lots more. And 2006 will be an even tougher year i think where i should work and i don't think i have a lot of time for my own leisure and friends but i hope 2006 will still bring me loads of happiness and joys.

Haish... a few more days to enjoy the last few moments of 2005. Hahaz... well ok i shall not talk more else i start crying. I don't know why i just feel like bursting all of a sudden. Suddenly i missed someone so much today. I missed that someone whom i spent my time 24/7 with everyday in school. The one whom i sahred every single bit of my secrets with. The one whom i started of as an enemy and then a best friend i ever had. Hahaz... Okok... i said i wanna stop before i burst right?! Hahaz...

No comments:

Post a Comment