Saturday, December 24, 2005

Nisha's Christmas Party

Wow! Nisha's Cristmas party was fantastic. Hahaz... Thanks Nisha and family for the nice food. Its sad that i cannot eat much because my stupid ulcer is killing me. Yep!! Its attacking again!! DAmn bloody pain. Anyways it was fun getting to see you guys. And of course get to see COEXISTENCE again!! It was great to talk to people like Li Yu and the rest too again. Thanks Nisha for having this great party. Miss you people man! Wish many were there. The more the merrier you see. Happy Belated Birthday to Yisheng and Happy Advanced Birthday Adilah!! Hahaz... May all wishes come true! Of course CC took a lot of weird nice photos but Nurul haven't uploaded from her phone to pass it to me so cannot see for now. I have to like rely on Nurul now because the cable for my phone is not working. Bro and i just have no time to get it send back to Samsung since i have a year warranty.

Before going to Nisha's house went out with my family. And went to eat LONG JOHN SILVER!! Nyum nyum!! Been craving for it and i was already drooling when azmi told me he ate it yesterday. And today I got to have them! YAY!!! Bluek Azmi!! You never have it today!! Hahahaz... Went to Lo 1 to do window shopping. Saw and tried on a nice dress but decided not to buy them because i think i bought too much clothes this month. Cannot be so spendthrift right! My shopaholic attitude have to control also right?! Hahaz... I saw Adilah at the Lot 1 toilet!! Wahaha!! Adilah, her siblings and her mum!! When i reached NIsha's house, Nisha said that adilah is still at Lot 1. Oh my god adilah how long did u spend there man. Don't ya get bored or something girl? Hahaz... i was there for nearly and hour and i'm bored and sick of that place. While you spend like what more than 3 hours?! Gosh!! Hahahaz...!! Wow you survived indeed!! Hahaz...

Anyways something strange is happening. I feel that i gained weight. But the weird thing is that when i read YiSheng's tagged this morning, i went to check my weight. But i did not gain or lose. Still 44kg!! and i'm still short!!! While people gets taller and taller each day. I feel that i get shorter and shorter each day!! Hahaz... maybe when i start to gain some weight the asthma and fever attack make me lose weight again. WTH!! Anyways, i think i better gain some weight else people will say like you look fat its impossible your 44kg!! Ish!! Hahaz... How i wish i could entend my leg, my body and not bloody have flabby hands or do we call it arms? Hahahaz...!! I don't mind getting fat as long as i can grow taller by 5 cm man!! Hahahaz... Haiz why must my parents be that short. Ish, i'm so bad!! Wahaha!! Should accept whatever God gave us!! I should not curse my flabby hands anymore. I should thank God for not having any disabilities. Hahaz... But ouh well i'm still fat! Hahaz...




My beloved 2 cars! One papa's and bro's and yus's coming out soon. Ahem!! A volkswagen will be a fantastic one!! Hahaz... Or maybe Tuscani. Nah Mr. Lee have it already!! I know i know!! Lexus!! Ok first and foremost get a lisence first YUS!!!


And this is my beloved mama!! WE lok alike or not? Nah.... i'm prettier!! Hahaz... No la!! My mum is the prettiest mum on earth ok?! Hahaz... love her. Though she nags more than 24 hours a day i still love her so much. I love her the most than anything else in this earth. She deserves no comparison because she is the BEST mum anyone can ever have!! Love you mama!!! Twees!!



No comments:

Post a Comment