Friday, December 30, 2005

Shopping Spree!!


Okay that's like my new shoe. Hehez... yesh! Went shopping again. Oh my god! I think i really spend alot this month. Hey don't blame me! Blame the sales everywhere!! The sales are driving me nuts. December is the 'shopping fever' month. Anyone agrees with me? Christmas sales and New Year's sales. How can i resist it. And the best part is most of the items bought i didn't ask for it. My brother too can't resist it. He will be like "Dek cheap la buy arh" and the best part is your money u offer so OK!! Hahaz... better make him bankrupt now first because when i start work i'll start paying it myself and i don't like that idea. Hahahaz!!

Guess what! I have always hated handbags. I hate bringing handbags to whereever i go. But i think i really it now. There's just too much things to bring when you are out. Hahaz... i just realised it. I'm still very lazy to carry handbags with me but ouh well i got no choice. So i got no handbags so my mum bought me one just now. Ok lah nice. No choice got to use them. Haish! So ma fan!! And guess what again! I had Ben and Jerry Chocolate ice-cream just now!! Nyum nyum. People like me don't get to eat ice-cream too much else the doctor will get sick and tired of my face! Hahahaz.... and that had dinner at
'The Rice Table'.

I just remembered i bought female january issue yesterday. I've yet to read them! Okay that's it i'm going to start planning what to shop for next month!! The dress in the magazine looks nice! HAIFA NOORIN buy for me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment