Sunday, December 18, 2005

something is happening... hmmm...

Hey i miss the first part of kuch kuch hota hai because i was at town just now. Damn it. Yup shop again!! Whoah i'm really a shopaholic man. I bet i will never have a boyfriend. No one will wanna have a girlfriend like me who shops so much!! Hahaz... well i only shop if i have the money. If my bro's paying, i have to wait for his pay. Hehehez.... But this time besides buying shoe from isetan guess what i bought. I shop for BRATZ!! YEah the doll BRATZ!! I finall bought Yasmin. It was cheap because of christmas sale so what am i waiting for i bought it. I tell you if i have the cash when i start working i'm definately going to have a full set of BRATZ. Yasmin is my favourite so its a confirm going to have in my room. The next one on the list to buy is Meygan, Phoebe, Chloe and Nevra. And the bike and the car. And the guys!! Whoah. Love BRATZ. Their fashion and everything is just so NICE!! I like!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hahahaz... i'm mad. Aww!! My Yasmin is so pretty!! Hahahaz... i wanna be as fashionable as her. Hahaha... Actually this year lights at own is kindda plain. But ouh well its like the same every year. But i still enjoy looking at it. Wahaha!! Saw kuku aaron and Vann. Hahaz... I'm so dumb i saw Vannesa from afar but aaron who was in front of me i didn't see. Hahahaz..

Alright bery tired after all the shopping so now getting some rest and who knows a kind soul will bring me shopping again tommorrow. My treat but his/her money!! Hahahahaz....

No comments:

Post a Comment