Thursday, December 22, 2005

homey homey....

Guess what i did the whole day today? Woke up. As usual vacuum house. Tidy up my room. Polish all the frames, television and mirrors. And wow... i made EPOK EPOK!!! Or curry puff. I made it with my hands for the first time. At first the curl was a bit of a problem and then i'm expert already. I learn fast you know. I used to do it last time but its like a few years back then. Now forget already. But anyways, i manage to do it. And its fried and its ready to eat. Nyum Nyum!! Hahaz!! What i hate about doing it is to kopek the kentang and cut it. Hahahaz... after that i truly enjoyed it. Hahahaz...

Was at home the whole day and i enjoyed it. Now i know why my mum can't be a teacher. She was just so impatient when teaching me. Hahahaz... and i realised something also i prefer to like cook and stir anything with my left hand than right hand. When i told my mum she said. Oh no, 'KIDAL!!'. I was like, 'yeah right'. Kidal?! And i write with right hand?! Hahahaz...

Suddenly i miss my councillors most today!! Maybe after the chat with Mr Lee!! Kuku you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment