Tuesday, December 20, 2005

zig zaggy...

Went Suntec yesterday. And oh my god! Did i say i LOVE my brother so much!! Hahahaz.... He bought me BRATZ again!! The first one i bought was my money but yesterday was HIS!!! That was the best part. Bought Yasmin AGAIN but the fashion is sports. Hehehe.... i am so happy!! And i still have the Fashion Fever doll that Sab gave me for my birthday. Kayla! Hahahaz... Love it!!

Went window shopping till my leg achieve a blister. Hahahaz... its all the new shoe's fault! Hahahaz... Okay here are the replies to all my beloved taggers...

Dear ika: YES IKA!!!!! I bought YASMIN!! BRATZ!! Of course BRATZ is cool. And anyways Jade wasn't available there. Maybe she no more passion for fashion already. Hahahaz... ok la jgn jealous ehh... hahaz!!
Dear JV: Love ya too girl!! Always also!! Hehehez...

Dear afro: Huh?! What i same as you sis? I don't get it!... hmm....

Dear Pam: PAM!! I got something to tell you. Msg me when you are on online. And anyways nah we don't have much cash to buy you anything yet. Hahahaz... But once your home go online and if you find me online then you will recieve the small gift... hahahaz!! Ok set?!

Dear passerby: Hey i was rather in Jurong Point one of the days last week. Maybe its me. Anyways you are? Care to intro? Skali i saw you too. Hahahaz....


Alrights all tags replied. Tag more yeah people. I love it. I so miss school. I wanna go back to school. I miss sleeping during Mr Ting's lesson. Oops... should not say that in public. Hahaz... miss PE lesson!! Miss the interclass games. Miss FLOORBALL!!! Miss POA lesson with my dearest Siew Ngo. MIss coucillor duty with kuku Mr Lee. Miss everything laa!!

I WANNA GO BACK SCHOOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment