God! This Destiny drama at channel 8 is so touching. Both brothers fall for the same girl. Ish! Love is so complicated. Shall not talk about it any further. It will make my brain go all bombust!! Hahaha... WTH is bombust? Don't ask me i don't know myself. Hahaz...
Well well... went to eat lunch with Pam just now and guess what! WE SAW A RAT/MOUSE?WILLARD/MICE or just whatever it is called. And this time its different. It was locked in a cage. Gosh... serve it right. Hah!! Hahaz...in a cage! Blueks =P I think it was put in a cage because the rat sure bite too many people already. That's why so fat and big. Hah!! Had a nice lunch with Pam. Hahaz... thought of eating fish N chips for second round but we were both too full to have it. After my 2 pieces of roti prata and pam's chicken rice. Hahaz... we were both bloated. But you know what i peeps. I have still have a huge cravings for mee goreng and NUGGET!! And macdonald nugget i'm talking about. Hahaz... went to Macdonald with Mi already that day but hahaz... i still crave for it!! I don't care! Hahaz... I WANT NUGGET!!!! NUGGET, NUGGET NUGGET!!!
There's POA test tommorrow. And its about Analysis and interpretation of final accounts. I'm dead. I don't know shit about this man. It is so freaking difficult and the fact that i totally sux at theory. Haiz... i'm ready... to fail! I'm like so in love with this song vindicated after that somebody* sang for me that day. And that somebody* you should know who. Hahaz... Actually i put that song in my blog but don't know why it did not appear. Something wrong with the host i guess. Damn it! Hahaz... Its nice listening you sing to me. Thanks! Hahaz...
Ok i'm like watching incredible tales now and msging him*. very scary laa... and i can't forget the fact that somebody just commited suicide at my block and her body landed at my kitchen window. Ok i shall not say anything more. It will add on to my fear. Well alright need to get some sleep. Twees!
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment