Friday, July 15, 2005

What happened to ME?!

Finally i'm eating properly...
After 2 days of only eating bread and biscuit for the whole day...
So no doubt about GASTRIK!!!
So for 2 days already i had a GASTRIK attack....
It was painful though...
Especially when i have to throw up...
Though i never eat...
I don't know why my appetite is totally '0'!!
And i'm not hungry...
Though my stomach is growling...i'm still not hungry!!
What happened to me?!
HELP HELP HELP!!!

Took Listening compre exam just now...
Its not that bad but very tricky...
And i'm sure already that i have 2 wrong!!
GRRR.......
WTF...
Anyways no use crying over spilt milk...
What is done is done...
But i'm still can feel the infuriaition in me...
Hahahaz...
Bloody hell..
They subject that i was so suppose to score just sux all of a sudden...
This is so PREPOSTEROUS!!
Not fair!!
hah...
Life have been so hectic lately...
I don't know why everything happens because of me...
I wanna say terribly sorry to Farhana and Pam...
You guys should know why...
You guys will sure say its not my fault...
But its plainly my fault...
I'm so sorry...
And to people out there...
I'm so sorry for even appearing in your life...
But i don't mind if you guys wanna hate me...
Its not wrong...
I'm not perfect....
Not only that i also discover something shocking, surprising and i don't know what words to use anymore...
hahahaz....
I was so stunned and speechless for a moment...
Guilt and fear too amounted me...
Argghhh...
Just what is this feelling i'm feeling right now?
HATRED?
SCARED?
LOVE?
PISSED?
GUILTY?

WHAT WHAT WHAT?????????!!!!!!!!!


p/s: I want to say thanks a dozen to my best friend Sab for always being there for me when i needed you most...Love ya loads...Our wonderful friendship that we build will never ends!!! Twees!

No comments:

Post a Comment