Saturday, July 09, 2005

Ish....

Haiz...kindda long time no blog...
Well life have been so busy...
Oral had finally over...
And yeah i did badly for it...
Kiss Goodybye to my distinction and hello to pass...
Damn it man..
The topic was so not related to us...WTF!!
BINATANG LIAR!!
What a topic man...
Haiz...i feel so bad that i have done so badly for Malay...
The subject that i am basically strong at....
I think i'm going to let many people down...
Especially Mr. Amran....
Haiz....
I'm confirm going to re-take the written paper...because paper 1 just bloody sux!!!!
Haiz....
I FEEL LIKE SHIT MAN!!!
ARGGGHHH!!!
I wanna shout out a very Happy Birthday to my friends such as...
MiCK!!!
Faezah!!!
Happy 17th Birthday!!!
To my coussie Nini!!
Happy 7th Birthday!!!
And wasssup with my MSN cannot sign in!!
Argghh....Everything is getting on my nerves!
Well yesterday Coexistence came my house....
We chill but without Candy.... =(
And we were all...
"Wish candy was here"
We watched white chicks, talk and laugh and all la..
Hahahaz...
I was so bored because i've watch that movie for like millions of times so i suggested on taking a picture...
And...ta dah....
There....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Quite Stupid la actually but yeah...
Boredom kills...
Haiz...i wanna study but i don't know what to study...
ISH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment